Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary so called the dew of sea is a miracle oil derived from Mediterranean herbs. The oil has been popular throughout the civilization for its antioxidant and antimicrobial properties. It has also been used in pharmaceutical products for its additional health benefits and healing properties. It is used in massage creams, oils and balms to eliminate harmful microbial agents. The oil is famous for strengthening the brain, liver, and heart. In folk medicines, rosemary is famous for its features of improving aching muscles and cure digestive issues. When diluted with a carrier oil, rosemary oil is helpful as a detoxifying agent. It helps enhance immunity and recharges the body system through its anti-oxidant properties. The body is stimulated to eliminate wastes rapidly. The health driving properties of rosemary oil make it an important ingredient of your daily healthcare routine.
- Stress and anxiety: Rosemary oil used in humidifier help relieve problems of anxiety and stress by improving mental activity.
- Enhancing the immune system: Inhaled rosemary oil is famous for improving the immune system with its antioxidant properties
- Hair growth: Rosemary essential oil has tonic properties that make it useful for improving hair growth when regular massage is done
- Cellulite: Because of its property to improve blood circulation and remove toxins from the body, rosemary oil is ideal to get rid of cellulite.
How to use:
- Aromatherapy: Rosemary oil is famous to be used for aromatherapy that helps reduce nervous tension and improper mental activity. The immune system is boosted, nasal and throat congestion is relieved with rosemary aromatherapy.
- Direct massage: Rosemary oil diluted with fennel or coconut oil makes a good massage mixture that can be used to relieve eczema, and scalp infections effectively.
We cater to the following industries
Apart from the above industries we have clients using our essential oils for; Spa & Relaxation Products, Aromatherapies, Incense Manufacturing, Soaps, Shampoos, Hair Oils, Perfumes, Deodorants etc.
Contact for Bulk & Regular Orders
We do accept bulk orders. Please fill the above form and we will get in touch with you to provide the best quote possible.