Peppermint Essential Oil
Derived from the leaves of peppermint plant (Mentha arvensis) Peppermint oil is much more concentrated than other steam distilled oil. It is known for its intense smell that is uplifting. The oil is also an important component of pharmaceutical products. For its properties to stimulate mantle functioning, peppermint oil is used in blends that are intended to be used as remedies to improve stamina and alertness. Aphrodisiac properties of the oil make it useful for infertility problems. Sometimes Cormint essential oil is sold as peppermint oil so it is important to buy the original oil form an authentic source. Peppermint oil should be avoided before bedtime because of its stimulating properties.
- Stomach problems: Peppermint oil is helpful in relieving stomach pains, flatulence and discomfit
- Headache and vertigo: peppermint oil smell is helpful in reducing headaches and vertigo
- Body mist: menthol an essential ingredient of peppermint oil is a famous body mist that helps cool down and gives a refreshing effect in summers
- Asthma and sinusitis: Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, peppermint oil useful to fight sinusitis and relieve symptoms of asthma
How to use:
- Capsules and supplements: Peppermint oil is used as capsules and supplement to treat stomach pains
- Aromatherapy: The peppermint oil is used for aromatherapy for its pleasant and uplifting smell
We cater to the following industries
Apart from the above industries we have clients using our essential oils for; Spa & Relaxation Products, Aromatherapies, Incense Manufacturing, Soaps, Shampoos, Hair Oils, Perfumes, Deodorants etc.
Contact for Bulk & Regular Orders
We do accept bulk orders. Please fill the above form and we will get in touch with you to provide the best quote possible.