Lemon Grass Essential Oil
Lemongrass comes in the form of fibrous herb that gives fragrance similar to lemon. The herb is popular for its unique citrus flavor that is also been used in natural, non-invasive medicine that promotes self-healing amongst the users. Backed up by scientific studies, the lemongrass essential oil is proven to reduce bad cholesterol levels. It is a famous product used in spas and salons to boost relaxation and enhance a sense of wellbeing. Along with natural antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, lemongrass essential oil is also highly regarded as a useful ingredient of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
- Improving natural rest: Lemongrass is famous for improving sleep disorders by reducing stress
- Muscle and joints pain: Lemongrass essential oil has proven properties to reduce sore muscles and joints
- LDL: Lemongrass essential oil is known to reduce LDL that is the bad cholesterol in the body.
- Immune Booster: Lemongrass essential oil is a famous immune booster that helps cold and flu. Delivery of essential oil through direct inhaling help reach nasal cavities imparting a cooling and soothing effect
- Nutritional use: Lemongrass essential oil is famous flavoring agent. It is not only used to brighten up the dishes but also for its properties to improve digestion and reduce stomach pain.
- Aromatic Uses: Lemongrass essential oil when diffused bring a natural aromatic flavor that is also famous for its insect repelling properties